Urgent Care + TeleHealth
Flu Shots are In!
X-Rays Now Available
(Benicia and Napa)
Rapid COVID-19 Tests are in!
Urgent Care and TeleHealth
Occupational Medicine & Urgent Care located in Napa, CA (Formerly American Canyon) & Benicia, CA
Insurance Plans Accepted
Public and Veterans
- Champ VA
PPO Plans (more coming soon)
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Canopy Health
- Hills Physicians
- United Healthcare
- Kaiser – for Covid related complaints during the pandemic only.
Insurance Plans Not Accepted
- Medi-Cal/any medi-cal plan. We are also unable to accept Medi-Cal for COVID-19 tests.
- Partnership HealthPlan
- Kaiser. However, we do accept Kaiser for Covid related complaints during the pandemic.
- HMOs not listed
We are excited to announce that Urgent Care + Telehealth is offering rapid COVID-19 tests.
We have four different types of Rapid and Standard Covid-19 test options.
- Send-out COVID PCR Test: This lab PCR test is the gold standard and is ideal for international travel, job & school release, nursing home visits or pre-surgery screening. It provides quick results in 36-48 hours and sometimes sooner.
- Rapid COVID-19 Abbott One NAAT test: This rapid test provides results within hours using our in-house lab equipment. It is also suitable for job & school release, nursing home visits or pre-surgery screening. However, it is not accepted for international travel.
- Rapid Antigen Test: We carry the in house Ag test for symptomatic patients who need to know immediately if they have the Covid antigen.
- Antibody Test: We carry the in-house antibody test for those patients who have had the Covid vaccine or actual disease and want to know if they have antibody production to the Covid virus.*All tests are covered by insurance if you have Covid symptoms or were exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid or has Covid symptoms. If you do not have symptoms or were not exposed, and need the results for travel, work, or school release, then the cost is not covered by insurance and is out-of-pocket.
Please schedule a telehealth visit and a provider will help you determine which test is appropriate for your situation.
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Open on Saturdays Starting on 11/7
Urgent Care and TeleHealth provides a wide variety of urgent-care medical services at their offices in Napa and Benicia, California, serving residents and visitors of all ages in the San Francisco Bay Area.
At Urgent Care and TeleHealth in Napa and Benicia, the experienced staff is knowledgeable and compassionate, providing the highest level of care for acute and chronic conditions in their state-of-the-art facilities.
Led by board-certified physicians and supported by certified Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners, the medial team strives to create a positive patient experience ensuring fast, efficient service with experienced providers.
Handling a variety of urgent-care needs, the team provides comprehensive annual, sports, and DOT physicals, vaccinations, and sports medicine services. Our outstanding providers are also experienced in occupational medicine for work-related injuries.
With the convenience of on-site digital X-rays and laboratory services, the medical team offers fast and accurate diagnoses. We are equipped to perform non-surgical procedures including laceration repair, abscess treatment and IV hydration.
Our providers and staff are available at both offices seven days a week, and we accept most major private insurance plans. Appointments are available for same-day or next-day care for non-emergency medical treatment and can be scheduled using the online booking feature or calling one of the clinics directly.
Urgent Care and TeleHealth is dedicated to serving the residents of the California Bay Area with the best professional medical care possible. Our highly trained staff is of the highest caliber – led by physicians and nurses committed to health and healing.
We embrace cutting-edge technology and utilize state-of-the-art facilities to provide the best possible medical care close to home.
WHAT WE OFFER
Services We Provide
Great Doctor & Staff Very efficent and caring
Except for being 35 minutes late opening, the experience was good.
Dr Ahwah was very good! He listened to me and checked me thoroughly. I highly recommend him. I’m not sure though if he has other regular office other than Urgent Care, otherwise, I will have him as my PCP.
Very quick! I showed up as a walk-in patient right when the Clinic opened. Spent maybe 15 minutes filling paperwork and dealing with insurance. Saw the doctor almost immediately, took him 5 seconds to determine my ailment, sent me off with 3 prescriptions. A couple days later I’m as good as new!
Quick and efficient! Glad to know this option of a quick visit is so close to home and open on weekends
I was treated promptly and keep kindly, when I came in after a bicycling accident. The medication that was prescribed is working. The glued wound continued to bleed at home, so I had to apply a large adhesive strip to stop bleeding on my clothing. I’m trending better. Thanks for your care.
Very helpful staff in & out quickly . Highly recommend for urgent care .
I was already at Concentra and the customer service was so bad I left and drove to NewMD in El Cerrito. I was done before Concentra called me to set up my information for my visit. The staff at NewMD was absolutely wonderful.
The doctor and whole team was awesome. My first time there and my first time to an urgent care facility. Good to know there is a convenient place in my neighborhood that I can get in and out quickly. A quick diagnosis, vitals, medical notes/info, and a prescription …and a CVS in the same mall for the pharmacy!
The staff and doctor were all quite courteous and welcoming. I got a lot of information about my condition from the doctor, who was very thorough and had an excellent “bedside manner.”
visit to your medical service was timely & well done
Dr. Ian Ahwah was great! He knew exactly what was going on with my severe sore throat and prescribed me some meds that took care of the condition. Thank you Dr. Ahwah!
Great workers very caring
The facility was clean and bright, registration was quick and easy, and the wait time was short. I was treated with respect. The doctor communicated well regarding the medical issue and treatment.
Very good experience. He listened well and was genuinely concerned. I would absolutely recommend to a friend!
Dr. Ahwah is always patient and always listens. The staff there are great and very helpful.