TeleHealth Urgent Care
Urgent Care + TeleHealth Near Fairfield
Need to talk to a doctor now in Fairfield, CA? At Urgent Care + TeleHealth we offer doctor video visits so you can get quick advice over your phone. We can usually take you on the same day, diagnose many issues and fill your prescriptions at a local pharmacy. You are also welcome to visit us at one of our nearby clinics in Benicia. We take most insurance plans including Kaiser. See full health plan insurance list and please call with questions. We also offer discounts for FSA and HSA accounts.
Live in Fairfield or Solano County? Get Quick Medical Advice with a Video Visit or at a Clinic. (No appointments necessary.)
Most Insurance Plans accepted including kaiser
Whether you need advice for medical issue, need to have a prescription refilled, or just want to run a health concern past us, we can see you usually on the same day.
If you live in the Fairfield area, you have a new convenient option with a doctor video visit at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. Start with a video visit, get a prescription and follow up in the clinic if you need to see us in person.
Many people hard time seeing a doctor during the work week. Others can’t get an appointment when they need one since most primary care doctors are so busy. If you’d like some advice about a health condition, we are here to help today – either over a secure app or in-person at a clinic. We accept most health insurance plans, including Kaiser so most video visits are covered. (Some plans require a co-pay.) If you prefer to pay without insurance, we also offer self-pay discounts if you are paying with an FSA or HSA plan.
Video visits are great for seniors with mobility issues and people who can’t take time off work. They’re also a good option when you can’t see your regular doctor or have a question on the weekend.
Fairfield Pharmacy Guide
Need to pick up a prescription at a pharmacy in Fairfield following your video visit? Let us know what is convenient and we can call in your prescription so that you can pick it up on the same day of your video visit. Here are some pharmacy locations near Fairfield. (Please check with pharmacies to verify current hours.)
2701 N Texas St, Fairfield, CA 94533
Mon – Fri: 9am – 7pm
Weekends: 9am – 6pm
24 Hour CVS Pharmacy Fairfield
300 Travis Blvd Fairfield, CA 94533
Open 24 Hours, 7 Days Per Week
CVS Pharmacy Near East Vallejo
3340 N Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
Mon – Sun: 8am – 11pm
Health Concerns We Diagnose on a Telehealth Call
- Colds/Respiratory infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Skin problems
- Abdominal pain
- Ear Infections
- Eye issues such as conjunctivitis
- Prescription Refills
- Digestion issues
- Back pain
- Joint and knee problems
- Concerns about fever
How a Video Visit Works
2. Appointment Confirmed by Text
You’ll receive a text confirmation which includes a link to start your video visit.
3. Medical Visit
At your appointment time, click on the text link. You can use your phone or a computer/tablet. You don’t have to download any special apps. When the appointment is over, you are always welcome to schedule a follow-up video or in-clinic visit.
4. Prescription Refills
If your provider recommends a prescription, or you need a refill of an existing prescription, we’ll contact a local pharmacy of your choice usually for same day pickup. Please see our Fairfield pharmacy guide below for some suggestions. *Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion and do not include controlled substances.
Directions from Fairfield to the Benicia Clinic
While many conditions can be diagnosed online, sometimes it makes sense to come on in for an in-person follow-up visit. The Benicia clinic is open 7 days a week and is a short 25 minute drive from Fairfield.
- From Fairfield, take the 80 S
- Merge onto 680 S towards Benicia
- Take exit 58 for I-780 W toward Benicia/Vallejo
- Take exit 5 for E 2nd St toward Central Benicia
- Turn left toward E 2nd St. Go for 0.2 mi.
Urgent Care + TeleHealth
1387 E 2nd St, Benicia, CA 94510
Fairfield and Solano County Senior Medical Resources
Looking for senior medical resources in and around Vallejo? Here are some options.
- Senior TransportationFairfield, provides a paratransit service tailored for seniors and individuals with disabilities which is operated through the Solano County’s Paratransit Program, which is designed to offer accessible transportation options to those who can’t use regular fixed-route public transportation due to mobility limitations or disabilities. The paratransit service operates within specific service areas and requires advance reservations for ride scheduling. It ensures that seniors and individuals with disabilities have convenient transportation to vital destinations like medical appointments, grocery stores, and other necessary places.To schedule a ride in Fairfield, call 707-429-2400
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS):The Solano County IHSS program helps Medi-Cal eligible-aged adults, disabled adults and children receive care safely in their own homes. IHSS services help people stay at home instead of going to a care facility. Each month, a set number of hours are authorized for in-home assistance with domestic and personal care tasks. The program pays for the cost of authorized services and each recipient chooses an individual provider. Some recipients must pay a Medi-Cal Share of Cost. A social worker provides limited case management, an annual home visit and consultations with medical providers, family members and other support systems.”Through IHSS, qualified recipients may receive assistance with daily tasks, such as:
- Toilet Assistance
- Washing Dishes
- Health and Social Services: Fairfield has resources dedicated to connecting seniors with health and social services. Solano County Health and Social Services provides information and assistance for accessing healthcare, long-term care options, nutrition programs, and other support services. The Fairfield office is located at 275 Beck Ave, Fairfield, CA 94533 and they can be reached at 1-800-400-6001. Their office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We recommend that you contact the specific service providers or organizations to gather detailed information about the programs, eligibility criteria, and availability of the senior services mentioned above. Additionally, the Area Agency on Aging serving Solano County can provide further guidance and information on senior services in the Fairfield area.
Hospitals Near Me in Fairfield
When to Visit an Emergency Room: Urgent Care is an excellent solution for many health concerns, is 80-90% less expensive than an ER, generally has shorter wait times and accepts most insurance plans. However, for life-threatening concerns, we recommend calling 911 or visiting an Emergency Room.
Examples of when to visit an emergency room:
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Weakness/numbness in one side
- Slurred speech
Northbay Healthcare Emergency Department
1200 B. Gale Wilson Blvd., Fairfield, CA 94533
What They Say
"Very good experience here. Made an appointment this morning, got in quickly , filled out forms online beforehand. Only waited 5 minutes and was seen by efficient, professional doctor. Front staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office, especially if you are vacationing in Napa!!! ;)"