TeleHealth Urgent Care
Urgent Care + TeleHealth Near Vallejo
Need Urgent Care in Vallejo? Come visit us at our nearby clinic in Benicia. We take most insurance plans. See full health plan insurance list and please call with questions. We also offer discounts for FSA and HSA accounts.
Live in the Vallejo area? Get Medical Advice Today with a Video Visit or Come See Us
Most Insurance Plans are Accepted
Do you need medical advice or a prescription medication now? If you live in the Vallejo area, you have a new convenient option with a video visit at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. We can usually take you on the same day, diagnose many issues and fill your prescriptions at a local pharmacy. If you’d rather see us in person, come see us nearby in our Benicia clinic.
If your child is suffering from a cold, or you’d like some advice about a health condition, we are here to help – either over a secure app or in-person at a clinic. We accept most insurance plans, including Kaiser so most video visits are covered. We also offer self-pay discounts for people paying with FSA or HSA plans. You can find an open appointment slot, usually on the same day. Or feel free to walk in to a clinic and we’ll see you as soon as possible.
We’ve found that video visits work well for seniors with mobility issues and for people who have a hard time getting time off work. They are also a good option when you can’t get in to see your regular primary care physician or have a question over the weekend.
Vallejo Pharmacy Guide
Need to pick up a prescription at a pharmacy in Vallejo? We can call in your prescription to a local pharmacy so that you can pick it up on the same day of your video visit. Here are some pharmacy locations near Vallejo. (Please check with pharmacies to verify current hours.)
Health Concerns We Diagnose on a Telehealth Call
- Colds/Respiratory infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Skin problems
- Abdominal pain
- Ear Infections
- Eye issues such as conjunctivitis
- Prescription Refills
- Digestion issues
- Back pain
- Joint and knee problems
- Concerns about fever
How a Video Visit Works
2. Appointment Confirmed
Once you’ve chosen a time, you’ll receive a confirmation text message which includes a link to start your video session.
3. Get Medical Advice
When you are ready for your appointment, simply click on the link using your computer, tablet or phone. You don’t have to download anything. When the appointment is over, you are always welcome to schedule a follow-up visit here in one of our clinics.
4. Prescription Refills
If your provider recommends a prescription, or you need a refill of an existing prescription, we’ll contact a local pharmacy of your choice usually for same day pickup. We can also recommend a pharmacy. *Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion and do not include controlled substances.
Directions from Vallejo to the Benicia Clinic
While many conditions can be diagnosed online, sometimes it makes sense to come on in for an in-person follow-up visit. We are open 7 days a week and have weekend hours available.
- Take the I-780 E
- Take exit 5 toward Central Benicia/E Second St.
- Turn left onto E 2nd St. Go for 0.2 mi.
Vallejo Area Senior Medical Resources
Looking for senior medical resources in and around Vallejo? Here are some options.
- Senior Transportation: Vallejo has transportation services specifically designed for seniors. The City’s Vallejo Transit system provides bus services with accessibility features, and some routes are tailored to meet the needs of seniors and individuals with disabilities. Additionally, organizations like SolTrans Paratransit offer door-to-door transportation for eligible individuals who have difficulty using traditional bus services.
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS): IHSS is a program administered by Solano County that provides assistance to seniors and disabled individuals who need help with daily activities. Services may include personal care, housecleaning, meal preparation, and transportation. IHSS helps eligible individuals remain in their homes and receive necessary support.
- Health and Social Services: Vallejo has resources dedicated to connecting seniors with health and social services. Solano County Health and Social Services provides information and assistance for accessing healthcare, long-term care options, nutrition programs, and other support services.
We recommend that you contact the specific service providers or organizations to gather detailed information about the programs, eligibility criteria, and availability of the senior services mentioned above. Additionally, the Area Agency on Aging serving Solano County can provide further guidance and information on senior services in the Vallejo area.
Hospitals Near Me in Vallejo
When to Visit an Emergency Room: Urgent Care is an excellent solution for many health concerns, is 80-90% less expensive than an ER, generally has shorter wait times and accepts most insurance plans. However, for life-threatening concerns, we recommend calling 911 or visiting an Emergency Room.
Examples of when to visit an emergency room:
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Weakness/numbness in one side
- Slurred speech
Sutter Vallejo Emergency Department
300 Hospital Drive
Vallejo, CA, 94589
What They Say
"Very good experience here. Made an appointment this morning, got in quickly , filled out forms online beforehand. Only waited 5 minutes and was seen by efficient, professional doctor. Front staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office, especially if you are vacationing in Napa!!! ;)"