TeleHealth Urgent Care
Urgent Care + TeleHealth Near Vichy Springs in Napa
If you need to speak with a doctor urgently in Vichy Springs, Urgent Care + TeleHealth is here for you. You can set up a video call with a doctor, usually on the same day, using your computer or mobile device. The doctor can assist with various health concerns and may even prescribe medication that you can conveniently pick up from a nearby pharmacy. If you prefer an in-person visit, that’s not a problem – you can visit our clinic in Napa. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Additionally, we have a comprehensive list of accepted health plans on our website.
If you live in Vichy Springs or Napa County and need medical help, you’ve got some convenient choices. You can either talk to a doctor through a video call or come to our clinic in person. We usually offer same-day appointments to help with different health issues. If you’re in Vichy Springs, there’s a new and handy option for you: Doctor video visits at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. You can start with a video chat, get a prescription, and if needed, come to our clinic for an in-person visit. We accept most insurance plans, including Kaiser, and we’re here to help you with your healthcare needs.
We know it can be difficult to get a last minute doctor appointment, or one during the work week. However, if you live in Vichy Springs in Napa, and need to see a doctor quickly, you have options. You can have a video chat with a doctor on your computer or mobile device, or you can visit our clinic in Napa. We aim to provide you with an appointment on the same day you contact us. The doctor can help with various health concerns and may even prescribe medicine that you can pick up from a nearby pharmacy. We also accept many types of insurance, including Kaiser. If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to call us. Additionally, we offer discounts for individuals with FSA and HSA accounts.
If you reside in Imola or Napa County, you can readily access medical assistance through video calls or by visiting our clinic in person, and there’s no requirement for making an appointment. We accept most insurance plans, including Kaiser. Whether you have a medical issue, need a prescription refill, or simply wish to discuss a health concern, we can typically accommodate you on the same day. If you’re from Imola, you now have a new and convenient option available: you can have Doctor video visits at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. You can start with a video chat, get a prescription, and if needed, visit our clinic in person.
If it’s hard for you to make a doctor’s appointment during the workweek or find an available primary care doctor, don’t worry. We’re here to help you today, whether you prefer to use a secure app on your phone or visit our clinic in person. We accept most health insurance plans, including Kaiser, which often covers video visits (although some plans might require a co-pay). If you’d rather pay directly, we offer discounts, especially if you have an FSA or HSA plan. Video visits are a practical choice, especially for seniors who have trouble moving around or for those who can’t take time off from work. They’re also a convenient option when your regular doctor isn’t available or if you have health questions on the weekend.
Sore Throat or Respiratory Concerns
Ear Ache or Ear Infection Concerns
Paxlovid Antiviral for Covid
Vichy Springs Pharmacy Guide
If you need a prescription from a pharmacy in Vichy Springs after your online doctor visit, just tell us, and we can call in your prescription for you. Usually, you can pick it up on the same day. Here are some nearby pharmacy options in Vichy Springs, but make sure to check their current hours before you go.
Common Issues Addressed Through Telehealth Appointments
- Cold or Flu Symptoms
- Back or Neck Pain
- Joint and Knee Pain
- Stomach Issues
- Breathing Issues
- Ear Aches and Infections
- Vision Concerns
- Prescription Refills
- Skin Issues
- Urinary Tract Infections
How a Video Visit Works
2. Appointment Confirmed by Text
You’ll receive a text confirmation which includes a link to start your video visit.
3. Medical Visit
At your appointment time, click on the text link. You can use your phone or a computer/tablet. You don’t have to download any special apps. When the appointment is over, you are always welcome to schedule a follow-up video or in-clinic visit.
4. Prescription Refills
If your provider recommends a prescription, or you need a refill of an existing prescription, we’ll contact a local pharmacy of your choice usually for same day pickup. Please see our Fairfield pharmacy guide below for some suggestions. *Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion and do not include controlled substances.
Directions from Vichy Springs to the Napa Clinic
While many conditions can be diagnosed online, sometimes it makes sense to come on in for an in-person follow-up visit. The Napa clinic is open 7 days a week and is a short 5 minute drive from Vichy Springs.
- Head toward Merlot Dr on Linda Vista Ave.
- Turn left onto Trower Ave.
- Turn right onto St Helena Hwy (CA-29 S).
- Take the exit toward First Street/Downtown Napa.
- Turn right onto 1st St. Go for 0.2 mi.
- Pass 2 roundabouts and continue on 1st St.
- Turn left onto Walnut St. Go for 56 ft.
Arrive at Urgent Care + TeleHealth, 2360 1st Street, Napa, CA 94559
Vichy Springs and Napa County Senior Medical Resources
- Food Programs:
- CalFresh: Food assistance available – The CalFresh program gives special help to seniors and people with a disability to buy nutritious food. Stretch your food dollars with the CalFresh program, available through the Self Sufficiency Services division. At CSOA, we have staff available to help you apply for CalFresh or answer questions about your CalFresh case.
- Medi-Cal: There are many different Medi-Cal programs available for low-income seniors, disabled individuals, individuals in Long Term Care, or in need of at-home care (nursing facility level of care). Each program has distinct eligibility criteria. An eligibility specialist will evaluate your needs and determine eligibility to the correct program, click here to learn how to apply to Medi-Cal and other Medical Assistance Medi-Cal Medi-Cal. At CSOA, we have staff available to help you apply for Medi-Cal or answer questions about your Medi-Cal case.
- Adult Day Programs: Collabria Care Offers a safe and caring environment, with spaces for interaction and quiet time, a garden, a meditation walkway, a full-service kitchen and dining room, as well as nursing and physical therapy facilities.
Location: 414 S. Jefferson Street, Napa, CA 94559
Contact: (707) 258-9080, Toll Free: (800) 451-4664
- Fall Prevention: Share the Care Provides free medical equipment and home health supplies with our recycling and exchange program. Install grab bars and more.
Location: 3205 Montclair Ave, Napa, CA 94559
Contact: (707) 492-3198
- Adult Protective Services: 707-253-4398 or (toll free) 888-619-6913 or https://www.countyofnapa.org/185/Adult-Protective-Services is responding to all reports of elder or dependent adult abuse.
- Older Adult Mental Health Services: Mental Health Case Management for Older Adults is a service for people aged 60 and older who are dealing with mental health issues. If you’re in this program, we offer evaluations, counseling, help with finding the right place for treatment, monitoring of Lanterman-Petris-Short (LPS) conservatorship, and connecting you to community services. We start by looking at your problems and what you need, and we work together with you and your supporters to create a plan for your well-being and recovery. Then, we work with you to achieve the goals of this plan. We can change the plan as needed based on your evolving needs.
Services may include
1. Case Management
2. Family Support or Collateral Services
3. Individual and Group Counseling
4. LPS Conservatorship and Monitoring: LPS stands for Lanterman-Petris-Short Act, which deals with the involuntary commitment of individuals with mental disorders. Conservatorship is a legal arrangement where a guardian is appointed to make decisions for someone unable to do so themselves. Monitoring ensures that the individual’s rights are protected.
5. Linkage to Resources and Supports
6. Medication Monitoring
7. Mental Health Rehabilitation Services: These services focus on helping individuals with mental health conditions develop skills and coping mechanisms to lead more productive lives.
9. Referrals to Other Relevant Resources
10. Assessments: These are evaluations or tests used to determine an individual’s mental health needs or condition.
|11. Older Adult Full Service Partnership: This is a program designed to provide comprehensive mental health services and support to older adults.
- Public Health Nursing: The Public Health Nurse (PHN) provides assistance to all the programs under the Comprehensive Services for Older Adults umbrella. The goal of the PHN is to provide individualized intervention to those clients who are medically fragile and most at risk of poor health outcomes.
- The PHN may provide the following types of services:
- Accompaniment on home visits where there are medical concerns
- Education and training (recipient and/or care provider) related to specific medical conditions
- Assistance with medication management and education
- Short-term intensive case management
- Advocacy and linkage to other services and supports
- Assistance obtaining durable medical equipment (DME) / Incontinence Supplies
Hospitals Near Me in Vichy Springs
When to Visit an Emergency Room:Urgent Care is a great option for dealing with various health issues. It’s often cheaper, costing around 80-90% less than a visit to the Emergency Room (ER), and you usually don’t have to wait as long. Most insurance plans are accepted at Urgent Care places. But remember, if you’re in a life-threatening emergency, you should call 911 or go straight to the Emergency Room for immediate medical help..
Examples of when to visit an emergency room:
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Weakness/numbness in one side
- Slurred speech
What They Say
"Very good experience here. Made an appointment this morning, got in quickly , filled out forms online beforehand. Only waited 5 minutes and was seen by efficient, professional doctor. Front staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office, especially if you are vacationing in Napa!!! ;)"