TeleHealth Urgent Care
Urgent Care + TeleHealth Near Suscol
Need to talk to a doctor right away in Suscol? Urgent Care + TeleHealth is here to help. You can schedule a video call, often same day, with a doctor using your computer or mobile device. The doctor can help with various health concerns and may even prescribe medicine that you can easily get from a nearby pharmacy. Prefer an in-person visit? You can visit one of our clinics in Napa. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us. Additionally, we offer discounts for individuals with FSA and HSA accounts, and we accept many types of insurance, including Kaiser. There is a comprehensive list of accepted health plans on our website.
If you live in Suscol or Napa County and need medical assistance, there are convenient options available. You can have a video consultation with a doctor or visit our clinic in person. We usually provide same-day appointments to address various health concerns. If you’re from Suscol, there’s a new and practical choice for you: Doctor video visits at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. You can begin with a video chat, receive a prescription, and, if necessary, visit our clinic in person. We accept most insurance plans, including Kaiser, and we’re here to assist you with your healthcare needs.
If you live in Suscol or Napa County and require immediate medical attention, we have convenient options for you. You can have a video consultation with a doctor using your computer or mobile device, or you can visit one of our clinics in Napa. We strive to provide same-day appointments. The doctor can assist with various health concerns and may prescribe medication that you can pick up from a nearby pharmacy. We accept various insurance plans, including Kaiser. If you have any questions or need further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We also provide discounts for individuals with FSA and HSA accounts.
Sore Throat or Respiratory Concerns
Ear Ache or Ear Infection Concerns
Paxlovid Antiviral for Covid
Suscol Pharmacy Guide
If you need to get a prescription from a pharmacy in Suscol after your video doctor visit, just tell us, and we’ll call in your prescription so you can pick it up on the same day. Here are some pharmacy options near Suscol. Please be sure to check with these pharmacies to confirm their current operating hours.
Issues Commonly Addressed Through Telehealth Appointments
- Cold or Flu Symptoms
- Back and Neck Pain
- Joint and Knee Pain
- Stomach Pain
- Breathing Issues
- Ear Aches and Infections
- Vision Concerns
- Prescription Refills
- Headaches and Migraines
- Skin Issues
- Urinary Tract Infections
How a Video Visit Works
2. Appointment Confirmed by Text
You’ll receive a text confirmation which includes a link to start your video visit.
3. Medical Visit
At your appointment time, click on the text link. You can use your phone or a computer/tablet. You don’t have to download any special apps. When the appointment is over, you are always welcome to schedule a follow-up video or in-clinic visit.
4. Prescription Refills
If your provider recommends a prescription, or you need a refill of an existing prescription, we’ll contact a local pharmacy of your choice usually for same day pickup. Please see our Fairfield pharmacy guide below for some suggestions. *Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion and do not include controlled substances.
Directions from Suscol to the Napa Clinic
While many conditions can be diagnosed online, sometimes it makes sense to come on in for an in-person follow-up visit. The Napa clinic is open 7 days a week and is a short 8 minute drive from Suscol
- Head toward Vista Point Rd on Napa Valley Corporate Dr.
- Turn right onto Napa Valley Corporate Way.
- Turn left onto Napa Vallejo Hwy (CA-221 N).
- Turn left onto W Imola Ave (CA-121 S).
- Take ramp onto CA-29 N toward Calistoga.
- Take exit 18A toward First St/Central Napa onto 1st St.
- Take the 2nd exit from roundabout onto 1st St toward First St/Downtown.
- Turn left onto Walnut St.
- Arrive at Urgent Care + TeleHealth, 2360 1st Street, Napa, CA 94559
Suscol and Napa County Senior Medical Resources
Looking for senior medical resources in Napa County? Here are some great resources offered:
- Adult Protective Services: 707-253-4398 or (toll free) 888-619-6913 or https://www.countyofnapa.org/185/Adult-Protective-Services is responding to all reports of elder or dependent adult abuse.
- In Home Support Services: In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) is a Medi-Cal program that is funded by county, state and federal dollars. The goal of the IHSS program is to allow low income aged, blind, and disabled persons, who are at risk for out-of-home placement, to remain safely at home by providing payment for care provider services. IHSS care providers may provide personal care services such as: bathing and grooming, dressing, and toileting as well as domestic services such as: house cleaning, meal preparation / cleanup, shopping, and laundry. Services are authorized based on the functional needs of the client and in accordance with program rules and regulations. You can reach them at 707-253-6272 or https://www.countyofnapa.org/187/In- Home-Supportive-Services is accepting referrals for services via telephone & e-mail only.
- Public Health Nursing: The Public Health Nurse (PHN) provides assistance to all the programs under the Comprehensive Services for Older Adults umbrella. The goal of the PHN is to provide individualized intervention to those clients who are medically fragile and most at risk of poor health outcomes.
- The PHN may provide the following types of services:
- Accompaniment on home visits where there are medical concerns
- Education and training (recipient and/or care provider) related to specific medical conditions
- Education and training on the use of medical equipment (i.e. Hoyer lifts, glucometers, blood pressure machines, etc.)
- Assistance with medication management and education
- Short-term intensive case management
- Advocacy and linkage to other services and supports
- Assistance obtaining durable medical equipment (DME) / Incontinence Supplies
- Food Programs:
- CalFresh: Food assistance available – The CalFresh program gives special help to seniors and people with a disability to buy nutritious food. Stretch your food dollars with the CalFresh program, available through the Self Sufficiency Services division. At CSOA, we have staff available to help you apply for CalFresh or answer questions about your CalFresh case.
- Medi-Cal: There are many different Medi-Cal programs available for low-income seniors, disabled individuals, individuals in Long Term Care, or in need of at-home care (nursing facility level of care). Each program has distinct eligibility criteria. An eligibility specialist will evaluate your needs and determine eligibility to the correct program, click here to learn how to apply to Medi-Cal and other Medical Assistance Medi-Cal Medi-Cal. At CSOA, we have staff available to help you apply for Medi-Cal or answer questions about your Medi-Cal case.
- Older Adult Mental Health Services: Mental Health Case Management for Older Adults provides treatment and consultation to individuals 60 years of age and older who suffer from mental illness. For those enrolled in the program, we provide assessment, counseling, placement, Lanterman-Petris-Short (LPS) conservatorship monitoring and linkage to community services.
We assess the individual’s problems and needs and collaborate with them, along with their supporters, on the development of a wellness and recovery plan. We then set out with them to accomplish the objectives of this plan. The plan is revised based on needs that arise.
Services may include
- Case management
- Family support or collateral services
- Individual and group counseling
- LPS conservatorship and monitoring
- Linkage to resources and supports
- Medication monitoring
- Mental health rehabilitation services
- Referrals to other relevant resources including community-based organizations
- Older Adult Full Service Partnership
Hospitals Near Me in Suscol
When to Visit an Emergency Room:Urgent Care is an excellent choice for addressing many health concerns. It’s often more affordable, with costs typically 80-90% lower than an Emergency Room (ER) visit, and the wait times are usually shorter. Most insurance plans are also accepted at Urgent Care facilities. However, if you are facing a life-threatening emergency, it is essential to call 911 or head directly to the Emergency Room for immediate medical attention.
Examples of when to visit an emergency room:
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Weakness/numbness in one side
- Slurred speech
What They Say
"Very good experience here. Made an appointment this morning, got in quickly , filled out forms online beforehand. Only waited 5 minutes and was seen by efficient, professional doctor. Front staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office, especially if you are vacationing in Napa!!! ;)"