TeleHealth Urgent Care
Urgent Care + TeleHealth Near Sears Point
Need to talk to a doctor right away in Sears Point? Urgent Care + TeleHealth is here to help. You can schedule a video call with a doctor, often on the same day, using your computer or mobile device. The doctor can help with various health concerns and may even prescribe medicine that you can easily get from a nearby pharmacy. Prefer an in-person visit? You can visit one of our clinics in Sonoma. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us. We also offer discounts for individuals with FSA and HSA accounts, and we accept many types of insurance, including Kaiser. We have a comprehensive list of accepted health plans on our website.
If you live in Sears Point or Sonoma County and need medical assistance, we offer convenient options for you. You can have a video consultation with a doctor, or visit our clinic in person. We usually offer same-day appointments to address various health concerns. This provides a new and practical choice for residents of Sears Point: Doctor video visits at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. Simply start with a video chat, get a prescription, and if needed, even visit our clinic in person. We accept most insurance plans, including Kaiser, and we’re here to assist you with your healthcare needs.
If you’re struggling to schedule a doctor’s appointment during the workweek or having trouble finding an available primary care doctor, don’t worry. We’re here to help you today, whether you prefer to use a secure app on your phone or visit our clinic in person. We accept most health insurance plans, including Kaiser, which often covers video visits (although some plans might require a co-pay). If you’d rather pay directly, we offer discounts, especially if you have an FSA or HSA plan. Video visits are a practical choice, especially for seniors who have mobility challenges or for those who can’t take time off from work. They’re also a convenient option when your regular doctor isn’t available or if you have health questions on the weekend.
Sore Throat or Respiratory Concerns
Ear Ache or Ear Infection Concerns
Paxlovid Antiviral for Covid
Sears Point Pharmacy Guide
If you need to get a prescription from a pharmacy in Sears Point after your video doctor visit, just tell us, and we’ll call in your prescription so you can pick it up on the same day. Here are some pharmacy options near Sears Point. Please be sure to check with these pharmacies to confirm their current operating hours.
Issues Commonly Addressed Through Telehealth Appointments
- Arthritis Pain
- Back and Neck Pain
- Joint and Knee Pain
- Stomach Pain
- Breathing Issues
- Ear Aches and Infections
- Vision Issues
- Prescription Refills
- Headaches and Migraines
- Skin Issues
- Urinary Tract Infections’
- Cold or Flu Symptoms
How a Video Visit Works
2. Appointment Confirmed by Text
You’ll receive a text confirmation which includes a link to start your video visit.
3. Medical Visit
At your appointment time, click on the text link. You can use your phone or a computer/tablet. You don’t have to download any special apps. When the appointment is over, you are always welcome to schedule a follow-up video or in-clinic visit.
4. Prescription Refills
If your provider recommends a prescription, or you need a refill of an existing prescription, we’ll contact a local pharmacy of your choice usually for same day pickup. Please see our Fairfield pharmacy guide below for some suggestions. *Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion and do not include controlled substances.
Directions from Sears Point to the Sonoma Clinic
While many conditions can be diagnosed online, sometimes it makes sense to come on in for an in-person follow-up visit. The Sonoma clinic is open 7 days a week and is a simple 16 minute drive from Sears Point
- Head southwest on Sears Point Rd (CA-37).
- Keep right onto Arnold Dr (CA-121 N) toward Sonoma/Raceway. Go for 6.5 mi.
- Keep right toward Fremont Dr/CA-121.
- Turn left onto Broadway (CA-12). Go for 3.7 mi.
- Turn left onto W Napa St (CA-12). Follow it to the right.
- Arrive at Urgent Care + TeleHealth, 446 W Napa St, Sonoma, CA 95476
Sears Point and Sonoma County Senior Medical Resources
Looking for senior medical resources in Sonoma County? Here are some great resources offered by the county:
- Sonoma County Aging & Disability Resource Guide: Get started finding resources for counseling, transportation, employment etc. Select an image to browse listings within that category.
- Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council: The Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council advocates on behalf of older adults 60+, people with disabilities, and caregivers. The Council makes recommendations to the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors.The 21-member Advisory Council is composed of 10 members appointed by the Board of Supervisors and 11 others representing the county’s geographic and special population groups. Priorities include affordable living, access to food and transportation, caregiving support, and engagement with our LGBTQIA+ and Black Indigenous People of Color (BIPOC) residents.
Hospitals Near Me in Sears Point
When to Visit an Emergency Room: Urgent Care is an excellent choice for addressing many health concerns. It’s even often more affordable, with costs typically 80-90% lower than an Emergency Room visit, and the wait times are usually shorter. Most insurance plans are also accepted at Urgent Care facilities. However, if you are facing a life-threatening emergency, it is essential to call 911 or head directly to the Emergency Room for immediate medical attention.
Examples of when to visit an emergency room:
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Weakness/numbness in one side
- Slurred speech
What They Say
"Very good experience here. Made an appointment this morning, got in quickly , filled out forms online beforehand. Only waited 5 minutes and was seen by efficient, professional doctor. Front staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office, especially if you are vacationing in Napa!!! ;)"