TeleHealth Urgent Care
Urgent Care + TeleHealth Near San Antonio, CA
If you need to talk to a doctor right away in San Antonio, CA Urgent Care + TeleHealth is here to help. You can have a video call with a doctor using your computer or mobile device. We aim to give you an appointment on the same day you contact us. The doctor can help with various health concerns and may even prescribe medicine that you can get from a nearby pharmacy. Alternatively, you can visit one of our clinics in Sonoma if you prefer. We accept many types of insurance, including Kaiser. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us. Additionally, we offer discounts for individuals with FSA and HSA accounts – there is a comprehensive list of accepted health plans on our website.
If you live in San Antonio, CA or Marin County and need medical assistance, you can easily access our services either through video calls or by visiting our clinic in person. You don’t need to make an appointment. We accept most insurance plans, including Kaiser. Whether you have a medical issue, require a prescription refill, or just want to discuss a health concern, we can typically see you on the same day. If you’re from San Antonio, you have a new and convenient option: you can have Doctor video visits at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. You can start with a video chat, get a prescription, and if needed, visit our clinic in person.
If you struggle to schedule a doctor’s appointment during the workweek or find an available primary care doctor, don’t worry. We’re here to assist you today, whether you prefer to use a secure app on your phone or visit our clinic in person. We accept most health insurance plans, including Kaiser, which often covers video visits (although some plans might require a co-pay). If you’d rather pay directly, we offer discounts, especially if you have an FSA or HSA plan. Video visits are a practical choice, especially for seniors who have mobility challenges or for those who can’t take time off from work. They’re also a convenient option when your regular doctor isn’t available or if you have health questions on the weekend.
Sore Throat or Respiratory Concerns
Ear Ache or Ear Infection Concerns
Paxlovid Antiviral for Covid
San Antonio, CA Pharmacy Guide
If you need to pick up a prescription at a pharmacy in San Antonio, CA after your video visit, please let us know, and we’ll call in your prescription so you can pick it up on the same day. Here are some pharmacy locations near San Antonio, CA. (Please verify their current hours with the pharmacies.)
Common Concerns Addressed Through Telehealth Consultations
- Respiratory Infections
- Common Colds
- Back and Neck Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Ear Aches and Infections
- Vision Issues
- Prescription Refills
- Headaches and Migraines
- Skin Issues
- Joint and Knee Pain
- Fevers, and more
- Urinary Tract Infections
How a Video Visit Works
2. Appointment Confirmed by Text
You’ll receive a text confirmation which includes a link to start your video visit.
3. Medical Visit
At your appointment time, click on the text link. You can use your phone or a computer/tablet. You don’t have to download any special apps. When the appointment is over, you are always welcome to schedule a follow-up video or in-clinic visit.
4. Prescription Refills
If your provider recommends a prescription, or you need a refill of an existing prescription, we’ll contact a local pharmacy of your choice usually for same day pickup. Please see our Fairfield pharmacy guide below for some suggestions. *Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion and do not include controlled substances.
Directions from San Antonio to the Sonoma Clinic
While many conditions can be diagnosed online, sometimes it makes sense to come on in for an in-person follow-up visit. The Sonoma clinic is open 7 days a week and is a simple 23 minute drive from San Antonio, CA.
- Start on Petaluma Blvd N.
- Turn left onto D St.
- Turn right onto Lakeville St. Go for 5.2 mi.
- Turn left onto Stage Gulch Rd (CA-116).
- Continue on Arnold Dr. Go for 2.7 mi.
- Turn right onto Petaluma Ave.
- Turn right onto Riverside Dr.
- Continue on W Napa St (CA-12). follow until you
- Arrive at Urgent Care + TeleHealth, 446 W Napa St, Sonoma, CA 95476
San Antonio, CA and Marin County Senior Medical Resources
Looking for senior medical resources in Marin County? Here are some great resources offered by the county:
- Aging and Adult Services provides a multi-disciplinary system of services and supports for older adults and persons with disabilities to promote quality of life and independence. Funding comes from the federal U.S. and California State governments and the County of Marin.
- Senior Network: The Village Network is a non-profit membership organization of active older adults 50+ in the Petaluma-Penngrove area. As part of an innovative nationwide movement begun in 2004, we are one of several hundred Villages revolutionizing the experience of aging. Members and volunteers offer each other support services and social connections to improve quality of life and expand choices. We collaborate with other organizations to build a more age-friendly Petaluma.
- Senior Center: The Margaret Todd Senior Center is a program of Novato Parks, Recreation and Community Services. The Center offers enrichment and fitness courses, special events, game groups, specialty groups, and outreach services that bring people together, encourage social connections, and create new learning experiences. If you’re looking to meet new friends, simply relax, or just have fun, the Margaret Todd Senior Center is the place for you. The City of Novato is abiding by all State and County health protocols and continuing to monitor guidance regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic closely. Masks are not required inside City facilities at this time. We appreciate your understanding and compliance with these protocols for the safety of our community and staff. Guidelines are subject to change.
- Rides: iRIDE Petaluma provides free rides to and from medical and social appointments for homebound seniors so they may remain healthy and involved in our community.
- Meals: PPSC Meals on Wheels program provides hot, nutritious meals to homebound seniors, aged 60 years. and older, who have no means of preparing meals for themselves.
Hospitals Near Me in San Antonio, CA
When to Visit an Emergency Room: Urgent Care is a great option for many health issues – and it is typically 80-90% less expensive than going to the Emergency Room (ER), and you usually don’t have to wait as long to be seen. Plus, most insurance plans are accepted. However, if you have a life-threatening emergency, it’s crucial to call 911 or go directly to the ER for immediate medical attention.
Examples of when to visit an emergency room:
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Weakness/numbness in one side
- Slurred speech
What They Say
"Very good experience here. Made an appointment this morning, got in quickly , filled out forms online beforehand. Only waited 5 minutes and was seen by efficient, professional doctor. Front staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office, especially if you are vacationing in Napa!!! ;)"