TeleHealth Urgent Care
Urgent Care + TeleHealth Near Oakmont
Need to talk to a doctor right away in Oakmont? Urgent Care + TeleHealth is here to help. You can schedule a video call with a doctor, often on the same day, using your computer or mobile device. The doctor can help with various health concerns and may even prescribe medicine that you can easily get from a nearby pharmacy. Prefer an in-person visit? You can visit one of our clinics in Napa. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us. Additionally, we offer discounts for individuals with FSA and HSA accounts, and we accept many types of insurance, including Kaiser. We have a comprehensive list of accepted health plans on our website.
If you live in Oakmont or Sonoma County and need medical assistance, you have convenient options available. You can have a video consultation with a doctor or visit our clinic in person, and we usually offer same-day appointments to address various health concerns. This provides a new and practical choice for residents of Oakmont: Doctor video visits at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. You can start with a video chat, get a prescription, and if needed, visit our clinic in person. We accept most insurance plans, including Kaiser, and we’re here to assist you with your healthcare needs.
If you live in Oakmont and need to see a doctor quickly, you have options. You can have a video chat with a doctor on your computer or mobile device, or you can visit one of our clinics in Sonoma. We aim to provide you with an appointment on the same day you contact us. The doctor can help with various health concerns and may even prescribe medicine that you can pick up from a nearby pharmacy. We also accept many types of insurance, including Kaiser. If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to call us. Additionally, we offer discounts for individuals with FSA and HSA accounts.
Sore Throat or Respiratory Concerns
Ear Ache or Ear Infection Concerns
Paxlovid Antiviral for Covid
Oakmont Pharmacy Guide
If you need to get a prescription from a pharmacy in Oakmont after your video doctor visit, just tell us, and we’ll call in your prescription so you can pick it up on the same day. Here are some pharmacy options near Oakmont. Please be sure to check with these pharmacies to confirm their current operating hours.
Issues Commonly Addressed Through Telehealth Appointments
- Back and Neck Pain
- Joint and Knee Pain
- Stomach Pain
- Breathing Issues
- Ear Aches and Infections
- Vision Concerns
- Prescription Refills
- Headaches and Migraines
- Skin Issues
- Urinary Tract Infections’
- Cold or Flu Symptoms
How a Video Visit Works
2. Appointment Confirmed by Text
You’ll receive a text confirmation which includes a link to start your video visit.
3. Medical Visit
At your appointment time, click on the text link. You can use your phone or a computer/tablet. You don’t have to download any special apps. When the appointment is over, you are always welcome to schedule a follow-up video or in-clinic visit.
4. Prescription Refills
If your provider recommends a prescription, or you need a refill of an existing prescription, we’ll contact a local pharmacy of your choice usually for same day pickup. Please see our Fairfield pharmacy guide below for some suggestions. *Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion and do not include controlled substances.
Directions from Oakmont to the Sonoma Clinic
While many conditions can be diagnosed online, sometimes it makes sense to come on in for an in-person follow-up visit. The Sonoma clinic is open 7 days a week and is a simple 20 minute drive from Oakmont
- Head west on White Oak Dr. Go for 0.2 mi.
- Turn right onto Oakmont Dr.
- Turn right onto Sonoma Hwy (CA-12). Go for 13.5 mi.
- Turn left onto W Napa St (CA-12).
- Go for 0.5 mi. Then turn left. Go for 167 ft.
- Turn right. Go for 62 ft.
- Arrive at Urgent Care + TeleHealth, 446 W Napa St, Sonoma, CA 95476
Oakmont and Sonoma County Senior Medical Resources
Looking for senior medical resources in Sonoma County? Here are some great resources offered by the county:
- Sonoma County Aging & Disability Resource Guide: Get started finding resources for counseling, transportation, employment etc. Select an image to browse listings within that category.
- Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council: The Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council advocates on behalf of older adults 60+, people with disabilities, and caregivers. The Council makes recommendations to the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors.The 21-member Advisory Council is composed of 10 members appointed by the Board of Supervisors and 11 others representing the county’s geographic and special population groups. Priorities include affordable living, access to food and transportation, caregiving support, and engagement with our LGBTQIA+ and Black Indigenous People of Color (BIPOC) residents.
Hospitals Near Me in Oakmont
When to Visit an Emergency Room: Urgent Care is an excellent choice for addressing many health concerns. It’s often more affordable, with costs typically 80-90% lower than an Emergency Room (ER) visit, and the wait times are usually shorter. Most insurance plans are also accepted at Urgent Care facilities. However, if you are facing a life-threatening emergency, it is essential to call 911 or head directly to the Emergency Room for immediate medical attention.
Examples of when to visit an emergency room:
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Weakness/numbness in one side
- Slurred speech
What They Say
"Very good experience here. Made an appointment this morning, got in quickly , filled out forms online beforehand. Only waited 5 minutes and was seen by efficient, professional doctor. Front staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office, especially if you are vacationing in Napa!!! ;)"