TeleHealth Urgent Care
Urgent Care + TeleHealth Near Middleton
Need to talk to a doctor right away in Middleton? Urgent Care + TeleHealth is here to help. You can schedule a video call with a doctor, often on the same day, using your computer or mobile device. The doctor can help with various health concerns and may even prescribe medicine that you can easily get from a nearby pharmacy. Prefer an in-person visit? You can visit one of our clinics in Napa. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us. Additionally, we have a comprehensive list of accepted health plans on our website.
If you’re a resident of Middleton or Napa County and require medical assistance, there are convenient options available. You can either have a video consultation with a doctor or visit our clinic in person. We typically provide same-day appointments to address various health concerns. If you’re from Middleton, there’s a new and practical choice for you: Doctor video visits at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. You can start with a video chat, get a prescription, and if needed, visit our clinic in person. We accept most insurance plans, including Kaiser, and we’re here to help you with your healthcare needs.
We understand that many folks find it hard to schedule doctor appointments during the workweek, and it’s often tough to get a quick visit with your regular doctor because they’re usually quite busy. But if you have a health concern, don’t worry – we’re here to help. You can reach out to us today using a secure app on your phone, or you can visit our clinic in person.
We accept most health insurance plans, including Kaiser, so your video visits are often covered by insurance (although some plans may require a small payment). If you prefer to pay without using insurance, we offer discounts, especially if you have an FSA or HSA plan.
Video visits are a practical option, especially for older individuals who may have difficulty getting around or can’t take time off from work. They’re also a handy choice when your regular doctor is unavailable or if you have health questions on the weekend.
Sore Throat or Respiratory Concerns
Ear Ache or Ear Infection Concerns
Paxlovid Antiviral for Covid
Middleton Pharmacy Guide
If you need to get a prescription from a pharmacy in Middleton after your video doctor visit, let us know and we’ll call in your prescription for you. You’ll often be able to pick it up on the same day. Here are some pharmacy options near Middleton. Please be sure to check with these pharmacies to confirm their current operating hours.
Issues Commonly Addressed Through Telehealth Appointments
- Headaches or Migraines
- Cold or Flu Symptoms
- Fever Concerns
- Back and Neck Pain
- Joint and Knee Pain
- Stomach Pain
- Breathing Issues
- Ear Aches and Infections
- Vision Concerns
- Prescription Refills
- Skin Issues
- Urinary Tract Infections
How a Video Visit Works
2. Appointment Confirmed by Text
You’ll receive a text confirmation which includes a link to start your video visit.
3. Medical Visit
At your appointment time, click on the text link. You can use your phone or a computer/tablet. You don’t have to download any special apps. When the appointment is over, you are always welcome to schedule a follow-up video or in-clinic visit.
4. Prescription Refills
If your provider recommends a prescription, or you need a refill of an existing prescription, we’ll contact a local pharmacy of your choice usually for same day pickup. Please see our Fairfield pharmacy guide below for some suggestions. *Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion and do not include controlled substances.
Directions from Middleton to the Napa Clinic
While many conditions can be diagnosed online, sometimes it makes sense to come on in for an in-person follow-up visit. The Napa clinic is open 7 days a week and is a short 12 minute drive from Middleton.
- Take Devlin Rd to CA-29 N
- Follow CA-29 N to Napa. Take exit 18 A from CA-29 N
- Take 1st St to Walnut St
- Arrive at Urgent Care + TeleHealth, 2360 1st Street, Napa, CA 94559
Middleton and Napa County Senior Medical Resources
Looking for senior medical resources in Napa County? Here are some great resources offered:
- Adult Protective Services: 707-253-4398 or (toll free) 888-619-6913 or https://www.countyofnapa.org/185/Adult-Protective-Services is responding to all reports of elder or dependent adult abuse.
- Food Programs:
- CalFresh: Food assistance available – The CalFresh program gives special help to seniors and people with a disability to buy nutritious food. Stretch your food dollars with the CalFresh program, available through the Self Sufficiency Services division. At CSOA, we have staff available to help you apply for CalFresh or answer questions about your CalFresh case.
- Medi-Cal: There are many different Medi-Cal programs available for low-income seniors, disabled individuals, individuals in Long Term Care, or in need of at-home care (nursing facility level of care). Each program has distinct eligibility criteria. An eligibility specialist will evaluate your needs and determine eligibility to the correct program, click here to learn how to apply to Medi-Cal and other Medical Assistance Medi-Cal Medi-Cal. At CSOA, we have staff available to help you apply for Medi-Cal or answer questions about your Medi-Cal case.
- Older Adult Mental Health Services: Mental Health Case Management for Older Adults provides treatment and consultation to individuals 60 years of age and older who suffer from mental illness. For those enrolled in the program, we provide assessment, counseling, placement, Lanterman-Petris-Short (LPS) conservatorship monitoring and linkage to community services.We assess the individual’s problems and needs and collaborate with them, along with their supporters, on the development of a wellness and recovery plan. We then set out with them to accomplish the objectives of this plan. The plan is revised based on needs that arise.
Services may include
- Case management
- Family support or collateral services
- Individual and group counseling
- LPS conservatorship and monitoring
- Linkage to resources and supports
- Medication monitoring
- Mental health rehabilitation services
- Referrals to other relevant resources including community-based organizations
- Older Adult Full Service Partnership
- Public Health Nursing: The Public Health Nurse (PHN) provides assistance to all the programs under the Comprehensive Services for Older Adults umbrella. The goal of the PHN is to provide individualized intervention to those clients who are medically fragile and most at risk of poor health outcomes.
- The PHN may provide the following types of services:
1. Going along on home visits when there are medical concerns.
2. Offering education and training for both the person receiving care and the caregiver about specific medical conditions.
3. Teaching and training on using medical equipment like Hoyer lifts, glucometers, and blood pressure machines.
4. Helping with medication management and educating about it.
5. Providing short-term intensive case management.
6. Advocating for and connecting you to other services and support.
7. Assisting in getting durable medical equipment (DME) and incontinence supplies.
Hospitals Near Me in Middleton
When to Visit an Emergency Room: Urgent Care is an excellent choice for addressing many health concerns. It’s often more affordable, with costs typically 80-90% lower than an Emergency Room (ER) visit, and the wait times are usually shorter. Most insurance plans are also accepted at Urgent Care facilities. However, if you are facing a life-threatening emergency, it is essential to call 911 or head directly to the Emergency Room for immediate medical attention.
Examples of when to visit an emergency room:
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Weakness/numbness in one side
- Slurred speech
What They Say
"Very good experience here. Made an appointment this morning, got in quickly , filled out forms online beforehand. Only waited 5 minutes and was seen by efficient, professional doctor. Front staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office, especially if you are vacationing in Napa!!! ;)"