TeleHealth Urgent Care
Urgent Care + TeleHealth Near Lakeville
Need to talk to a doctor right away in Lakeville? Urgent Care + TeleHealth is here to help. You can schedule a video call with a doctor, often on the same day, conveniently using your computer or mobile device. The doctor can help with various health concerns and may even prescribe medicine that you can easily get from a nearby pharmacy, often the same day. If you prefer an in-person visit, you can visit one of our clinics in Sonoma. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us. We also offer discounts for individuals with FSA and HSA accounts, and we accept many types of insurance, including Kaiser. We have a comprehensive list of accepted health plans on our website.
If you’re in Lakeville, Sonoma County, and you need to see a doctor, there are convenient ways to get help. You can have a video chat with a doctor, or you can visit our clinic in person. We usually have same-day appointments available to help with different health issues. This is a new and convenient option for Lakeville residents: Doctor video visits at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. You can begin with a video chat, get a prescription, and, if necessary, visit our clinic in person. We accept most insurance plans, including Kaiser, and we’re here to help you with your healthcare needs.
Don’t worry if it’s tough to schedule a doctor’s appointment during the workweek or find an available primary care doctor. We’re here to help you today – whether you like using a secure app on your phone or visiting our clinic in person. We accept most health insurance plans, including Kaiser, which often covers video visits, although some plans may require a co-pay. If you prefer to pay directly, we offer discounts, especially if you have an FSA or HSA plan. Video visits are a practical choice, particularly if you have mobility challenges or can’t take time off from work. They’re also a convenient option when your regular doctor isn’t available or if you have health questions on the weekend.
Sore Throat or Respiratory Concerns
Ear Ache or Ear Infection Concerns
Paxlovid Antiviral for Covid
Lakeville Pharmacy Guide
If you need to pick up a prescription at a pharmacy in Lakeville after your video doctor visit, just let us know, and we’ll call in your prescription. Here are some nearby pharmacy options in Lakeville. Please make sure to check with these pharmacies to confirm their current operating hours.
Common Issues Addressed Through Telehealth Appointments
- Back and Neck Pain
- Arthritis Pain
- Joint and Knee Pain
- Stomach Pain
- Breathing Issues
- Ear Aches and Infections
- Vision Issues
- Prescription Refills
- Headaches and Migraines
- Skin Issues
- Urinary Tract Infections’
- Cold or Flu Symptoms
How a Video Visit Works
2. Appointment Confirmed by Text
You’ll receive a text confirmation which includes a link to start your video visit.
3. Medical Visit
At your appointment time, click on the text link. You can use your phone or a computer/tablet. You don’t have to download any special apps. When the appointment is over, you are always welcome to schedule a follow-up video or in-clinic visit.
4. Prescription Refills
If your provider recommends a prescription, or you need a refill of an existing prescription, we’ll contact a local pharmacy of your choice usually for same day pickup. Please see our Fairfield pharmacy guide below for some suggestions. *Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion and do not include controlled substances.
Directions from Lakeville to the Sonoma Clinic
While many conditions can be diagnosed online, sometimes it makes sense to come on in for an in-person follow-up visit. The Sonoma clinic is open 7 days a week and is a short 14 minute drive from Lakeville.
- Head toward Bordessi Rd on Lakeville Hwy.
- Turn right onto Stage Gulch Rd (CA-116) and keep following it around for Go for 5.6 mi.
- Continue on Arnold Dr. Go for 2.7 mi.
- Turn right onto Petaluma Ave.
- Turn right onto Riverside Dr.
- Continue on W Napa St (CA-12). Go for 0.5 mi.
- Turn left. Go for 167 ft.
- Turn right. Go for 62 ft.
- Arrive at Urgent Care + TeleHealth, 446 W Napa St, Sonoma, CA 95476
Lakeville and Sonoma County Senior Medical Resources
Looking for senior medical resources in Sonoma County? Here are some great resources offered by the county:
- Vintage House: a diverse and growing membership-based nonprofit organization. The mission of Vintage House is to help support, preserve, and enhance the quality of life for residents of Sonoma Valley as they age. We accomplish this by fostering well-being, connection, and a sense of purpose and enjoyment through opportunities for lifelong learning, personal growth, and support. Located just off the Sonoma Plaza, our modern senior center includes classrooms, activity areas, a well-stocked library and computer lab, a commercial kitchen, and Stone Hall — our spacious hotel-style banquet venue with theater-quality projection and sound systems.
- Rides: MyRide – If you are 60+ and no longer drive, myRide can provide no-cost transportation throughout Sonoma Valley. Whether you need to go grocery shopping, meet a friend for lunch, get a haircut, or attend a class at Vintage House, our vetted myRide drivers are there to help.
- Sonoma County Aging & Disability Resource Guide: Get started finding resources for counseling, transportation, employment etc. Select an image to browse listings within that category.
- Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council: The Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council advocates on behalf of older adults 60+, people with disabilities, and caregivers. The Council makes recommendations to the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors.The 21-member Advisory Council is composed of 10 members appointed by the Board of Supervisors and 11 others representing the county’s geographic and special population groups. Priorities include affordable living, access to food and transportation, caregiving support, and engagement with our LGBTQIA+ and Black Indigenous People of Color (BIPOC) residents.
Hospitals Near Me in Lakeville
When to Visit an Emergency Room:Urgent Care is a great option for many health issues. It’s often much cheaper, costing around 80-90% less than an Emergency Room visit, and you typically won’t have to wait as long to be seen. Most insurance plans are also accepted at Urgent Care facilities. However, if you have a life-threatening emergency, it’s crucial to call 911 or go straight to the Emergency Room for immediate medical attention. Your safety and well-being should always come first in such situations.
Examples of when to visit an emergency room:
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Weakness/numbness in one side
- Slurred speech
What They Say
"Very good experience here. Made an appointment this morning, got in quickly , filled out forms online beforehand. Only waited 5 minutes and was seen by efficient, professional doctor. Front staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office, especially if you are vacationing in Napa!!! ;)"