TeleHealth Urgent Care
Urgent Care + TeleHealth Near Green Valley
If you require urgent medical advice in Green Valley, CA, Urgent Care + TeleHealth is ready to help. We offer video consultations with doctors for immediate guidance through your mobile device. Our goal is to provide appointments on the same day, offer diagnoses for various health issues, and assist you in obtaining your prescription from a nearby pharmacy. You can also visit our conveniently located clinics in Benicia. We accept a variety of insurance plans, including Kaiser, and you can find a comprehensive list of accepted health plans on our website. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Additionally, we offer discounts for individuals with FSA and HSA accounts, a comprehensive list of accepted health plans on our website.
If you reside in Green Valley or Solano County, you have easy access to medical guidance through video visits or in-person clinic visits without requiring appointments. We accept most insurance plans, including Kaiser. Whether you require help with a medical problem, need prescription refills, or wish to discuss a health concern, we can typically see you on the same day. If you’re a Green Valley resident, you now have a convenient new option available: Doctor video visits at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. Start your healthcare journey with a video consultation, receive a prescription, and if necessary, follow up with an in-person clinic visit.
If you’re struggling to schedule a doctor’s appointment during the workweek or find an available primary care doctor, don’t worry. We’re here to assist you today, whether you prefer using a secure app or visiting our clinic in person. We accept most health insurance plans, including Kaiser, which often covers video visits (though some plans might require a co-pay). If you’d rather pay directly, we offer discounts, especially if you have an FSA or HSA plan.
Video visits are a practical choice, especially for seniors who have mobility challenges or for those who can’t take time off from work. They’re also a convenient option when your regular doctor isn’t available or if you have health questions over the weekend.
Sore Throat or Respiratory Concerns
Ear Ache or Ear Infection Concerns
Paxlovid Antiviral for Covid
Green Valley Pharmacy Guide
If you have a prescription to pick up from a pharmacy in Green Valley after your video visit, just tell us what works best for you. We’ll call in your prescription so that you can pick it up on the same day as your video visit. Below are some pharmacy locations near Green Valley. Please make sure to check with the pharmacies for their current hours
Common Health Concerns Addressed Through Telehealth Consultations
- Common Colds or Fever Concerns
- Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Abdominal Pain
- Ear Infections
- Vision Issues
- Prescription Refills
- Back Pain
- Joint and Knee Pain
- Skin Issues
How a Video Visit Works
2. Appointment Confirmed by Text
You’ll receive a text confirmation which includes a link to start your video visit.
3. Medical Visit
At your appointment time, click on the text link. You can use your phone or a computer/tablet. You don’t have to download any special apps. When the appointment is over, you are always welcome to schedule a follow-up video or in-clinic visit.
4. Prescription Refills
If your provider recommends a prescription, or you need a refill of an existing prescription, we’ll contact a local pharmacy of your choice usually for same day pickup. Please see our Fairfield pharmacy guide below for some suggestions. *Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion and do not include controlled substances.
Directions from Green Valley to the Benicia Clinic
While many conditions can be diagnosed online, sometimes it makes sense to come on in for an in-person follow-up visit. The Benicia clinic is open 7 days a week and is a short 20 minute drive from Green Valley.
- Head toward Green Valley Rd on Rockville Rd.
- Turn left and continue onto Green Valley Rd.
- Take ramp onto I-680 S toward Benicia. Go for 12.3 mi.
- 58 toward Benicia/Vallejo onto I-780 W.
- Take exit 5 toward Central Benicia/E. Second St.
- Turn sharp left onto E 2nd St. Go for 0.4 mi. and follow it to the right. Go for 72 ft.
- Arrive at Urgent Care + TeleHealth
1387 E 2nd St, Benicia, CA 94510
Green Valley and Solano County Senior Medical Resources
Looking for senior medical resources in and around Green Valley? Here are some great resources Green Valley and Solano County offers:
- Community Services: Rather than simply allowing these wonderful men and women – who are so often the most vulnerable members of our communities – to fend for themselves against loneliness and depression, The Salvation Army organizes community meals, offers joyful activities, visits the homebound and even provides affordable residential facilities for seniors.
Here are just a few ways they can help:
- Community: Every Salvation Army Corps Community Center reaches out to the senior citizens in their community differently to meet their specific needs. Through localized programs, older adults can gather together to share interests, develop new skills and enjoy the company of their peers.
- Activities: Engaging the minds and bodies of seniors helps keep them feeling young, active and happy. At The Salvation Army, they can enjoy educational classes, kindle friendships over lunch, relive their youth with dances, take pre-retirement seminars and countless other activities.
- Residences: The Salvation Army operates several residential facilities for older adults, providing not only living quarters, but also an atmosphere of love, acceptance and encouragement.
Adult Day Care Centers: Mental and physical disabilities can take a toll on older adults, as well as their spouses and providers. Knowing this, The Salvation Army provides adult day care programs where those who are unable to take care of themselves can enjoy activities and friendships, while their providers are given the opportunity to take care of other life matters for a few hours.
- In Home Support Services (IHSS): Solano County provides guidance for this State mandated program that provides low income elderly and disabled adults assistance in their own homes to avoid out of home care. A social worker provides initial home visit, limited case management, an annual home visit, and consultation with medical providers, family members and other support systems. A set number of hours is authorized each month for in home assistance with some domestic and personal care tasks according to need. Some recipients must pay a Medi-Cal share of cost. Caregiver payment and hours authorized may vary year to year according to State regulations and service needs.
- Aging & Adult Services: The mission of the Napa/Solano Area Agency on Aging is to advocate for and enhance the quality of life, health, independence, and dignity of older adults in Napa and Solano counties. Their state mandate is to provide leadership in addressing issues that relate to older adults, develop community-based systems of care that provide services which support independence, and promote citizen involvement in the planning and delivery of services.
- Senior Centers Located within Solano County:
Benicia Senior Center, 707/745-1202
https://www.ci.benicia.ca.us/seniorcenterDixon Senior Center, 707/678-7022
Fairfield Adult Recreation Center, 707/428-7421
Florence Douglas Senior Center, 707/643-1044
McBride Senior Center, 707/469-6660
Rio Vista Senior Center, 707/374-3349
Joseph Nelson Community Center, 707/421-7300
Hospitals Near Me in Green Valley
When to Visit an Emergency Room: Urgent Care is a great option for many health issues. It’s typically 80-90% less expensive than going to the Emergency Room (ER), and you usually don’t have to wait as long to be seen. Plus, most insurance plans are accepted. However, if you have a life-threatening emergency, it’s crucial to call 911 or go directly to the ER for immediate medical attention.
Examples of when to visit an emergency room:
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Weakness/numbness in one side
- Slurred speech
What They Say
"Very good experience here. Made an appointment this morning, got in quickly , filled out forms online beforehand. Only waited 5 minutes and was seen by efficient, professional doctor. Front staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office, especially if you are vacationing in Napa!!! ;)"