TeleHealth Urgent Care
Urgent Care + TeleHealth Near Embarcadero, CA
If you need to talk to a doctor right away in Embarcadero, CA, Urgent Care + TeleHealth is here to help. You can have a video call with a doctor using your computer or mobile device. We aim to give you an appointment on the same day you contact us. The doctor can help with various health concerns and may even prescribe medicine that you can get from a nearby pharmacy. Alternatively, you can visit one of our clinics in Napa if you prefer. We accept many types of insurance, including Kaiser, and you can find the full list on our website. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us. Additionally, we offer discounts for individuals with FSA and HSA accounts – there is a comprehensive list of accepted health plans on our website.
If you live in Embarcadero or Napa County, you can easily get medical help through video calls or by visiting our clinic in person, and there’s no need to make an appointment. We accept most insurance plans, including Kaiser. Whether you have a medical issue, need a prescription refill, or just want to talk about a health concern, we can usually see you on the same day. If you’re from Embarcadero, you have a new and convenient option: you can have Doctor video visits at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. You can start with a video chat, get a prescription, and if needed, visit our clinic in person.
If it’s hard for you to make a doctor’s appointment during the workweek or find an available primary care doctor, don’t worry. We’re here to help you today, whether you prefer to use a secure app on your phone or visit our clinic in person. We accept most health insurance plans, including Kaiser, which often covers video visits (although some plans might require a co-pay). If you’d rather pay directly, we offer discounts, especially if you have an FSA or HSA plan. Video visits are a practical choice, especially for seniors who have trouble moving around or for those who can’t take time off from work. They’re also a convenient option when your regular doctor isn’t available or if you have health questions on the weekend.
Sore Throat or Respiratory Concerns
Ear Ache or Ear Infection Concerns
Paxlovid Antiviral for Covid
Embarcadero, CA Pharmacy Guide
Need to pick up a prescription at a pharmacy in Embarcadero, CA after your video visit? Let us know and we’ll call in your prescription so you can pick it up on the same day of your video visit. Here are some pharmacy locations near Crockett. (Please check with pharmacies to verify current hours.)
Common Concerns Addressed Through Telehealth Consultations
- Common Colds
- Respiratory Infections
- Abdominal Pain
- Ear Aches and Infections
- Vision Issues
- Prescription Refills
- Headaches and Migraines
- Back and Neck Pain
- Skin Issues
- Joint and Knee Pain
- Fevers, and more
- Urinary Tract Infections
How a Video Visit Works
2. Appointment Confirmed by Text
You’ll receive a text confirmation which includes a link to start your video visit.
3. Medical Visit
At your appointment time, click on the text link. You can use your phone or a computer/tablet. You don’t have to download any special apps. When the appointment is over, you are always welcome to schedule a follow-up video or in-clinic visit.
4. Prescription Refills
If your provider recommends a prescription, or you need a refill of an existing prescription, we’ll contact a local pharmacy of your choice usually for same day pickup. Please see our Fairfield pharmacy guide below for some suggestions. *Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion and do not include controlled substances.
Directions from Embarcadero to the Sonoma Clinic
While many conditions can be diagnosed online, sometimes it makes sense to come on in for an in-person follow-up visit. The Sonoma clinic is open 7 days a week and is a short 13 minute drive from Embarcadero, CA
- Start on Millerick Rd to CA-121 N
- Follow CA-12 W/Broadway to Leveroni Rd
- Take 5th St W to W Napa St in Sonoma
- Turn right onto W Napa St
- Arrive at Urgent Care + TeleHealth, 446 W Napa St, Sonoma, CA 95476
Embarcadero, CA and Napa County Senior Medical Resources
Looking for senior medical resources in Napa County? Here are some great resources offered:
- In Home Support Services: In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) is a Medi-Cal program that is funded by county, state and federal dollars. The goal of the IHSS program is to allow low income aged, blind, and disabled persons, who are at risk for out-of-home placement, to remain safely at home by providing payment for care provider services. IHSS care providers may provide personal care services such as: bathing and grooming, dressing, and toileting as well as domestic services such as: house cleaning, meal preparation / cleanup, shopping, and laundry. Services are authorized based on the functional needs of the client and in accordance with program rules and regulations.
- Public Health Nursing: The Public Health Nurse (PHN) provides assistance to all the programs under the Comprehensive Services for Older Adults umbrella. The goal of the PHN is to provide individualized intervention to those clients who are medically fragile and most at risk of poor health outcomes.
- The PHN may provide the following types of services:
- Accompaniment on home visits where there are medical concerns
- Education and training (recipient and/or care provider) related to specific medical conditions
- Education and training on the use of medical equipment (i.e. Hoyer lifts, glucometers, blood pressure machines, etc.)
- Assistance with medication management and education
- Short-term intensive case management
- Advocacy and linkage to other services and supports
- Assistance obtaining durable medical equipment (DME) / Incontinence Supplies
- The PHN may provide the following types of services:
- Food Programs:
- CalFresh: Food assistance available – The CalFresh program gives special help to seniors and people with a disability to buy nutritious food. Stretch your food dollars with the CalFresh program, available through the Self Sufficiency Services division. At CSOA, we have staff available to help you apply for CalFresh or answer questions about your CalFresh case.
- Medi-Cal: There are many different Medi-Cal programs available for low-income seniors, disabled individuals, individuals in Long Term Care, or in need of at-home care (nursing facility level of care). Each program has distinct eligibility criteria. An eligibility specialist will evaluate your needs and determine eligibility to the correct program, click here to learn how to apply to Medi-Cal and other Medical Assistance Medi-Cal Medi-Cal. At CSOA, we have staff available to help you apply for Medi-Cal or answer questions about your Medi-Cal case.
- Older Adult Mental Health Services: Mental Health Case Management for Older Adults provides treatment and consultation to individuals 60 years of age and older who suffer from mental illness. For those enrolled in the program, we provide assessment, counseling, placement, Lanterman-Petris-Short (LPS) conservatorship monitoring and linkage to community services.
We assess the individual’s problems and needs and collaborate with them, along with their supporters, on the development of a wellness and recovery plan. We then set out with them to accomplish the objectives of this plan. The plan is revised based on needs that arise.
Services may include
- Case management
- Family support or collateral services
- Individual and group counseling
- LPS conservatorship and monitoring
- Linkage to resources and supports
- Medication monitoring
- Mental health rehabilitation services
- Referrals to other relevant resources including community-based organizations
- Older Adult Full Service Partnership
Hospitals Near Me in Embarcadero, CA
When to Visit an Emergency Room: Urgent Care is a great option for many health issues – and it is typically 80-90% less expensive than going to the Emergency Room (ER), and you usually don’t have to wait as long to be seen. Plus, most insurance plans are accepted. However, if you have a life-threatening emergency, it’s crucial to call 911 or go directly to the ER for immediate medical attention.
Examples of when to visit an emergency room:
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Weakness/numbness in one side
- Slurred speech
What They Say
"Very good experience here. Made an appointment this morning, got in quickly , filled out forms online beforehand. Only waited 5 minutes and was seen by efficient, professional doctor. Front staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office, especially if you are vacationing in Napa!!! ;)"