TeleHealth Urgent Care
Urgent Care + TeleHealth Near Cordelia
If you need urgent medical advice in Cordelia, CA, Urgent Care + TeleHealth is here to assist you. You can have video consultations with doctors through your mobile device for immediate guidance. Our aim is to offer same-day appointments, provide diagnoses for various health issues, and help you get your prescription from a nearby pharmacy. You can also choose to visit our conveniently located clinics in Benicia. We accept various insurance plans, including Kaiser, and you can find a full list of accepted health plans on our website. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Additionally, we provide discounts for individuals with FSA and HSA accounts, a comprehensive list of accepted health plans on our website. Please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions. Furthermore, we offer discounts for individuals with FSA and HSA accounts.
If you live in Cordelia or Solano County, you can easily access medical assistance through video visits or in-person clinic visits without needing to make appointments. We accept most insurance plans, including Kaiser. Whether you need assistance with a medical issue, prescription refills, or want to discuss a health concern, we can usually see you on the same day. If you’re a Cordelia resident, you now have a convenient new option available: Doctor video visits at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. Start your healthcare journey with a video consultation, receive a prescription, and if necessary, follow up with an in-person clinic visit.
If you’re having trouble scheduling a doctor’s appointment during the workweek or finding an available primary care doctor, don’t worry. We’re here to assist you today, whether you prefer using a secure app or visiting our clinic in person. We accept most health insurance plans, including Kaiser, which often covers video visits (though some plans might require a co-pay). If you’d rather pay directly, we offer discounts, especially if you have an FSA or HSA plan.
Video visits are a practical choice, especially for seniors who have mobility challenges or for those who can’t take time off from work. They’re also a convenient option when your regular doctor isn’t available or if you have health questions over the weekend.
Sore Throat or Respiratory Concerns
Ear Ache or Ear Infection Concerns
Paxlovid Antiviral for Covid
Cordelia Pharmacy Guide
If you have a prescription to pick up from a pharmacy in Cordelia after your video visit, just let us know your preferences, and we’ll take care of it for you. We can call in your prescription so that you can conveniently pick it up on the same day as your video visit. Here are some pharmacy locations near Cordelia. Please be sure to check with the pharmacies for their current hours.
Health Concerns Commonly Addressed Through Telehealth Consultations
- Common Colds or Fever Concerns
- Fever Concerns
- Breathing Issues or Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Abdominal Pain
- Ear Infections or Aches
- Vision Issues
- Prescription Refills
- Back or Neck Pain
- Joint and Knee Pain
- Skin Issues
How a Video Visit Works
2. Appointment Confirmed by Text
You’ll receive a text confirmation which includes a link to start your video visit.
3. Medical Visit
At your appointment time, click on the text link. You can use your phone or a computer/tablet. You don’t have to download any special apps. When the appointment is over, you are always welcome to schedule a follow-up video or in-clinic visit.
4. Prescription Refills
If your provider recommends a prescription, or you need a refill of an existing prescription, we’ll contact a local pharmacy of your choice usually for same day pickup. Please see our Fairfield pharmacy guide below for some suggestions. *Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion and do not include controlled substances.
Directions from Cordelia to the Benicia Clinic
While many conditions can be diagnosed online, sometimes it makes sense to come on in for an in-person follow-up visit. The Benicia clinic is open 7 days a week and is a short 15 minute drive from Cordelia.
- Head toward Lopes Rd on Bridgeport Ave. Go for 282 ft, then turn right onto Lopes Rd.
- Go for 0.3 mi. and turn left and take ramp onto I-680 S. Go for 12.3 mi.
- Take exit 58 toward Benicia/Vallejo onto I-780 W.
- Take exit 5 toward Central Benicia/E. Second St.
- Go for 0.2 mi. then turn sharp left onto E 2nd St.
- Go for 0.4 mi. turn right.
- Arrive at Urgent Care + TeleHealth
1387 E 2nd St, Benicia, CA 94510
Cordleia and Solano County Senior Medical Resources
Looking for senior medical resources in and around Cordelia? Here are some great resources Cordleia and Solano County offers:
- Community Assistance: Helping Hands Senior Resources is Solano County’s leading senior resource agency, helping people to navigate the senior care maze and get connected to personalized care options and community resources. It has been their mission to love up seniors and their families for the last 24 years. Whether it be locating reliable and affordable caregivers, answering questions about levels of care, accessing information about benefits for Veterans, or finding a new place to call home, Helping Hands is here to take the journey with you.
All of their services are provided to families 100% free of charge.
- Aging & Adult Services: The mission of the Napa/Solano Area Agency on Aging is to advocate for and enhance the quality of life, health, independence, and dignity of older adults in Napa and Solano counties. Their state mandate is to provide leadership in addressing issues that relate to older adults, develop community-based systems of care that provide services which support independence, and promote citizen involvement in the planning and delivery of services.
- In Home Support Services (IHSS): Solano County provides guidance on this program that is required by the state and aims to help elderly and disabled adults with low income remain in their own homes rather than moving to a care facility. A social worker plays a key role in this program by conducting an initial home visit, offering limited case management, conducting an annual home visit, and consulting with medical providers, family members, and other support systems. The program provides a certain number of hours each month for in-home assistance, which is determined based on the individual’s specific needs. Some participants may be required to contribute a share of the cost through Medi-Cal. The caregiver’s payment and the authorized hours can vary from year to year depending on state regulations and the individual’s service requirements. This program is designed to support those who require assistance with daily tasks and personal care to continue living independently in their homes.
- Senior Centers Located within Solano County:
Benicia Senior Center, 707/745-1202
https://www.ci.benicia.ca.us/seniorcenterDixon Senior Center, 707/678-7022
Fairfield Adult Recreation Center, 707/428-7421
Florence Douglas Senior Center, 707/643-1044
McBride Senior Center, 707/469-6660
Rio Vista Senior Center, 707/374-3349
Joseph Nelson Community Center, 707/421-7300
Hospitals Near Me in Cordelia
When to Visit an Emergency Room: Urgent Care is a great option for many health issues. It’s typically 80-90% less expensive than going to the Emergency Room (ER), and you usually don’t have to wait as long to be seen. Plus, most insurance plans are accepted. However, if you have a life-threatening emergency, it’s crucial to call 911 or go directly to the ER for immediate medical attention.
Examples of when to visit an emergency room:
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Weakness/numbness in one side
- Slurred speech
What They Say
"Very good experience here. Made an appointment this morning, got in quickly , filled out forms online beforehand. Only waited 5 minutes and was seen by efficient, professional doctor. Front staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office, especially if you are vacationing in Napa!!! ;)"