TeleHealth Urgent Care
Urgent Care + TeleHealth Near Cordelia Junction
If you need quick medical advice in Cordelia Junction, CA, Urgent Care + TeleHealth is here to help. You can have video consultations with doctors on your mobile device for immediate guidance. Our goal is to provide same-day appointments, offer diagnoses for various health issues, and assist you in getting your prescription from a nearby pharmacy. You can also choose to visit our conveniently located clinics in Napa. We accept various insurance plans, including Kaiser. For a full list of accepted health plans, please check our website. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Additionally, we provide discounts for individuals with FSA and HSA accounts, a comprehensive list of accepted health plans on our website.
If you live in Cordelia Junction or Solano County, you can get medical help through video visits or by going to a clinic without scheduling appointments. We accept most insurance plans, including Kaiser. Whether you need help with a medical problem, prescription refills, or want to talk about a health concern, we can usually see you on the same day. If you’re from Cordelia Junction, there’s a new and convenient option for you: Doctor video visits at Urgent Care + TeleHealth. Start your healthcare journey with a video consultation, receive a prescription, and if necessary, follow up with an in-person clinic visit.
If you’re having a hard time getting a doctor’s appointment during the workweek or finding an available primary care doctor, don’t worry. We can help you today, whether you want to use a secure app on your phone or come to our clinic in person. We accept most health insurance plans, including Kaiser, which often covers video visits (although some plans might require a co-pay). If you’d rather pay directly, we offer discounts, especially if you have an FSA or HSA plan.
Video visits are a practical choice, especially for seniors who might have difficulty getting around or for those who can’t take time off from work. They’re also a convenient option when your regular doctor is unavailable or if you have health questions during the weekend.
Sore Throat or Respiratory Concerns
Ear Ache or Ear Infection Concerns
Paxlovid Antiviral for Covid
Cordelia Junction Pharmacy Guide
If you have a prescription to pick up from a pharmacy in Cordelia Junction after your video visit, just let us know and we’ll take care of it for you. We can call in your prescription so that you can conveniently pick it up, often on the same day as your video visit. Here are some pharmacy locations near Cordelia Junction. Please be sure to check with the pharmacies for their current hours prior to picking up.
Common Health Concerns Addressed Through Telehealth Consultations
- Common Colds or Flu Symptoms
- Fever Concerns
- Breathing Issues or Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Abdominal Pain
- Ear Infections or Aches
- Vision Issues
- Prescription Refills
- Headaches or Migraines
- Back or Neck Pain
- Joint and Knee Pain
- Skin Issues
How a Video Visit Works
2. Appointment Confirmed by Text
You’ll receive a text confirmation which includes a link to start your video visit.
3. Medical Visit
At your appointment time, click on the text link. You can use your phone or a computer/tablet. You don’t have to download any special apps. When the appointment is over, you are always welcome to schedule a follow-up video or in-clinic visit.
4. Prescription Refills
If your provider recommends a prescription, or you need a refill of an existing prescription, we’ll contact a local pharmacy of your choice usually for same day pickup. Please see our Fairfield pharmacy guide below for some suggestions. *Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion and do not include controlled substances.
Directions from Cordelia Junction to the Napa Clinic
While many conditions can be diagnosed online, sometimes it makes sense to come on in for an in-person follow-up visit. The Napa clinic is open 7 days a week and is a short 17 minute drive from Cordelia Junction.
- Head southwest on Central Way.
- Turn right onto Cordelia Rd.
- Turn right onto Lopes Rd.
- Continue on Green Valley Rd.
- Turn left and take ramp onto Jameson Canyon Rd (CA-12 W) toward Napa.
- Turn right onto CA-12 W/CA-29 N.
- Continue on CA-29 N/CA-121 N.
- Continue on CA-29 N toward Calistoga.
- Take exit 18A toward First St/Central Napa onto 1st St.
- Take the 2nd exit from roundabout onto 1st St toward First St/Downtown.
- Turn left onto Walnut St.
- Arrive at Urgent Care + TeleHealth
2360 1st St, Napa, CA 94559-2239
Cordelia Junction and Solano County Senior Medical Resources
Looking for senior medical resources in and around Cordelia? Here are some great resources Cordleia and Solano County offers:
- Aging & Adult Services: The mission of the Napa/Solano Area Agency on Aging is to advocate for and enhance the quality of life, health, independence, and dignity of older adults in Napa and Solano counties. Their state mandate is to provide leadership in addressing issues that relate to older adults, develop community-based systems of care that provide services which support independence, and promote citizen involvement in the planning and delivery of services.
- Community Assistance: Helping Hands Senior Resources is Solano County’s leading senior resource agency, helping people to navigate the senior care maze and get connected to personalized care options and community resources. It has been their mission to love up seniors and their families for the last 24 years. Whether it be locating reliable and affordable caregivers, answering questions about levels of care, accessing information about benefits for Veterans, or finding a new place to call home, Helping Hands is here to take the journey with you. All of their services are provided 100% free of charge.
- In Home Support Services (IHSS): Solano County provides guidance on this program that is required by the state and aims to help elderly and disabled adults with low income remain in their own homes rather than moving to a care facility. A social worker plays a key role in this program by conducting an initial home visit, offering limited case management, conducting an annual home visit, and consulting with medical providers, family members, and other support systems. The program provides a certain number of hours each month for in-home assistance, which is determined based on the individual’s specific needs. Some participants may be required to contribute a share of the cost through Medi-Cal. The caregiver’s payment and the authorized hours can vary from year to year depending on state regulations and the individual’s service requirements. This program is designed to support those who require assistance with daily tasks and personal care to continue living independently in their homes.
- Senior Centers Located within Solano County:
Benicia Senior Center, 707/745-1202
https://www.ci.benicia.ca.us/seniorcenterDixon Senior Center, 707/678-7022
Fairfield Adult Recreation Center, 707/428-7421
Florence Douglas Senior Center, 707/643-1044
McBride Senior Center, 707/469-6660
Rio Vista Senior Center, 707/374-3349
Joseph Nelson Community Center, 707/421-7300
Hospitals Near Me in Cordelia Junction
When to Visit an Emergency Room: Urgent Care is a great option for many health issues. It’s typically 80-90% less expensive than going to the Emergency Room (ER), and you usually don’t have to wait as long to be seen. Plus, most insurance plans are accepted. However, if you have a life-threatening emergency, it’s crucial to call 911 or go directly to the ER for immediate medical attention.
Examples of when to visit an emergency room:
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Weakness/numbness in one side
- Slurred speech
What They Say
"Very good experience here. Made an appointment this morning, got in quickly , filled out forms online beforehand. Only waited 5 minutes and was seen by efficient, professional doctor. Front staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office, especially if you are vacationing in Napa!!! ;)"